AS SEEN ON TV. Now available at a special sale price, discover how easy it is to get fit and stay in shape with the Heritage Collection XLS bodyweight training equipment! This universal home gym comes complete with a total fitness system of workouts and tools to take all the guesswork out of getting into shape. Order the XLS now to reach the level of total body fitness you've always wanted!
* PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE. Call 800-541-4900 and let us know you are calling to Price Match on the Total Gym XLS. Please be prepared to direct our customer service associate to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match. We will then review and verify the price match request. Exclusions apply.
Item #: P 1037
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Low impact, safe, complete back support.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial bodyweight training
- Work in all three planes of motion plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Train prime stabilizer muscles of the stomach and back
- Activity-specific training including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive
- Pilates and resistance training DVD workouts available.
- Over 80 Exercises
- Upgraded Pulley System
- Flexible Nylon Strap Handles
- Padded Glideboard with Head Support
- No assembly required
- Dan Isaacson's Nutritional Program & Meal Plan
- Leg Pulley Accessory with Detachable Bracket
- Upgraded squat stand
- Wing Attachment for wider range of motion
- Weight capacity: Rated to 400 lbs. body weight. (181 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 400 lbs. combination total body weight and plate weights
- User Height Limit: 6’ 2”
- Glideboard: 16” x 47”
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
- Pulleys: Chromed steel pulley case with plastic pulley wheel
- Cables: 1000 lb. vinyl-coated cable
- Handles: Soft synthetic rubber padded handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action
- Home Use: Lifetime on Frame, 2 Years on Moving Parts.
- NOT warranted for commercial use.
- In Use: W/L/H 19” x 90” x 43” / .48m x 2.29m x 1.09m
- Folded: W/L/H 19” x 51” x 9” / .48m x 1.3m x .23m
- Frame & Rail Construction: Chrome-plated upper rails. Black powder-coated lower rails. 1 1/4” x 2” steel tubing.
- Unit Weight: 82 lbs. / 37 kg.
- Board Upholstery: Non-tear vinyl covering.
- Foam Padding: 1.5” (3 cm)high-density foam.
- Resistance Levels: Six Levels 26 degrees, ranging to 6 degrees and 6% to 54% of body weight.
- Storage Capabilities: Rails fold into ladder & rollers on base to enable easy storage. Fits under most beds.
- Included Equipment: Glideboard, Dynamic Unilateral/Bilateral Pulley System
- Rolling Range: 36.5”
- Guarantee: 60-Day Money Back
Warranties & Shipping
- Guarantee: 60-Day Money Back Warranty
- Home Use: Lifetime on Frame, 2 Years on Moving Parts. NOT warranted for commercial use.
Folding the Total Gym XLS
Unfolding the Total Gym XLS
It was great I wish I got one years ago it works great for me.So easy to use
This is my second TG. I bought the first one back when it was a new product. I don’t remember how long ago that was. I decided to buy a new one because TG has evolved and I’m now 71 years old and I was tired of the old one (it’s still in good shape!). You can’t find a better product that will keep you fit for life like TG will and you don’t have to worry about getting a deadly virus from someone at a public gym.
My husband & I are really enjoying the Total Gym! My husband was missing the gym & I am working on losing the quarantine 15... We love it!
I had the Total Gym 1500 and the XLS is even better. Easier to change the incline, better cable system, and new foot pad addition. Easier to use means I use it more.
The gym itself is great....But it arrived with a rip in the headrest, and even though I have contacted customer service I have not been told how it is going to be taken care of after contact. I waited a long time to afford a new total gym and am disappointed that it was damaged before I got it.