AS SEEN ON TV. Now available at a special sale price, discover how easy it is to get fit and stay in shape with the Heritage Collection XLS bodyweight training equipment! This universal home gym comes complete with a total fitness system of workouts and tools to take all the guesswork out of getting into shape. Order the XLS now to reach the level of total body fitness you've always wanted!
* PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE. Call 800-541-4900 and let us know you are calling to Price Match on the Total Gym XLS. Please be prepared to direct our customer service associate to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match. We will then review and verify the price match request. Exclusions apply.
Item #: P 1037
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Low impact, safe, complete back support.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial bodyweight training
- Work in all three planes of motion plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Train prime stabilizer muscles of the stomach and back
- Activity-specific training including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive
- Pilates and resistance training DVD workouts available.
- Over 80 Exercises
- Upgraded Pulley System
- Flexible Nylon Strap Handles
- Padded Glideboard with Head Support
- No assembly required
- Dan Isaacson's Nutritional Program & Meal Plan
- Leg Pulley Accessory with Detachable Bracket
- Upgraded squat stand
- Wing Attachment for wider range of motion
- Weight capacity: Rated to 400 lbs. body weight. (181 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 400 lbs. combination total body weight and plate weights
- User Height Limit: 6’ 2”
- Glideboard: 16” x 47”
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
- Pulleys: Chromed steel pulley case with plastic pulley wheel
- Cables: 1000 lb. vinyl-coated cable
- Handles: Soft synthetic rubber padded handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action
- NOT warranted for commercial use.
- In Use: W/L/H 19” x 90” x 43” / .48m x 2.29m x 1.09m
- Folded: W/L/H 19” x 51” x 9” / .48m x 1.3m x .23m
- Frame & Rail Construction: Chrome-plated upper rails. Black powder-coated lower rails. 1 1/4” x 2” steel tubing.
- Unit Weight: 82 lbs. / 37 kg.
- Board Upholstery: Non-tear vinyl covering.
- Foam Padding: 1.5” (3 cm)high-density foam.
- Resistance Levels: Six Levels 26 degrees, ranging to 6 degrees and 6% to 54% of body weight.
- Storage Capabilities: Rails fold into ladder & rollers on base to enable easy storage. Fits under most beds.
- Included Equipment: Glideboard, Dynamic Unilateral/Bilateral Pulley System
- Rolling Range: 36.5”
- Guarantee: 30-Day Money Back
Warranties & Shipping
- Guarantee: 30-Day Money Back Warranty
- Home Use: Lifetime on Frame, 6 Months on Moving Parts. NOT warranted for commercial use.
Folding the Total Gym XLS
Unfolding the Total Gym XLS
Delivery was on time! Equipment is great, the only item that was a bit confusing was that the instructions were a bit wrong in color/name of part. Other than that, love it!!
I received my Total Gym XLS just yesterday, and I am already hooked and loving it! I worked out for nearly an hour and didn't even realize it because time flew. That NEVER has happened. Every other workout/equipment I've tried, after what seemed like had been forever, I would look at the clock and only 5 min went by. I would totally give up because working out was so boring. Not with the Total Gym XLS! I had started out with going to Pilates class, and I use a Pilates reformer at the studio. I really wanted a reformer but couldn't justify spending over 3K for it. I researched and researched and found Total Gym. It feels just like the Pilates reformer but 1/3 of the price! Not to mention the A++++ customer service! I had ordered the wrong accessory for the XLS, and they emailed me to let me know they were refunding my money immediately. I got my money back in two days! I recommend this great product and company! Total Gymer for life!
Excellent! It is everything I need for every workout in every part of my body. The set up was easily completed. The exercise deck is well organized and easy to implement.
Simple set up, easy to use, overall great value.
We only have it for few weeks but we are very pleased with it. Very versatile with so many different exercises. With COVID and Gym limiting the amount of people this a perfect way to stay in shape and be safe. Highly recommended.