Total Gym ELEVATE Jump™
The ELEVATE Jump™ builds explosive power and develops lower body muscle mass with two primary movements, the squat and the squat jump. Uniquely designed to facilitate plyometric jumping exercises leveraging both linear bodyweight resistance and variable band resistance, this jump exercise machine produces both concentric and eccentric loading of the muscles – allowing users to accelerate and decelerate quickly during a squat jump in a safe, controlled manner.
Able to accommodate all levels of fitness, the ELEVATE Jump™ supports the spine during traditional squat exercises so that users can comfortably control the descending and ascending phases of a squat or jump, while providing an opportunity for advanced variations including, single-leg squats and staggered stance squats.
Item #: 5900-B1
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Designed for intuitive use and success in performing squats and squat jump exercises
- Increases explosive power and joint flexibility
- Increases vertical jump
- Provides both concentric and eccentric muscle contractions
- Strengthens all the muscles of the lower body
- Allows for plyometric, jumping movements which provide a cardio workout
- Ability to perform multiple squat variations
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
- Eccentric loading trains muscles/tendons to efficiently store and recover energy during jump exercise movements
- Eccentric contractions results in a protective adaptation in the muscles, protecting them from damage.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Platform provides option for multiple foot positions
- Provides both concentric and eccentric loading
- Ability to adjust range of motion
- Option to train using only bodyweight
- Option to add band variable resistance for increased eccentric force
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength.
- Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight squats
- Offers both linear bodyweight resistance and band variable resistance
- Fitness Setting: 50% - 80% of users bodywieght
- Four latex resistance bands allow for an additional 10-70 lbs resistance in 10lb increments
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability
- Pneumatic brake reduces airborne height which reduces landing impact to protect joints
- Mount/Dismount lock ensures users begin exercise from a safe and comfortable position
- Slide Distance Regulator provides ability to adjust range of motion
- Specially designed curved platform follows anatomic curve of hip to foot ratio ensuring proper biomechanics throughout plyometric movements
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 38 in [97 cm]
- In Use: Size: 104" x 33" x 68" [L/W/H] (2.6m x .8m 1.7m)
- Floor Space (area): 22 Square Feet [2.0 Square Meter]
- Maximum user weight capacity of 400 lbs [180 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight: 230 lbs [105 Kg]
- Glideboard: Vinyl Upholstery
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
Warranties & Shipping
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame- 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Upholstery and foam handles – 90 days
- Warranties outside the US may vary. Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping weight: 325 lbs (including pallet)
- Shipping Size: 78" x 29" x 22" (including pallet)
Why would my members like this machine?
The ELEVATE Jump™ is simple and easy to use and accommodates all fitness levels. Its versatility lends itself to be either a self-serve unit on the gym floor or part of a small group training circuit. The ELEVATE Jump™ supports the spine during a traditional squat exercise so that users can comfortably control the phases of the exercise. Additionally, it improves muscular strength, increases muscular endurance, and stimulates the neuro-muscular system for everyday activities or for enhanced athletic performance. With plyometric squats the explosive power is increased, as is joint flexibility.
How much room does the ELEVATE Jump™ take up?
You will need an area of 22 square feet to accommodate the Jump Trainer.
What is the user weight capacity?
The ELEVATE Jump™ will accommodate a maximum user weight of 400 lbs.
Can my gym members use the ELEVATE Jump™ on their own?
Yes. The ELEVATE Jump™ features a detailed placard explaining the exercises and how to use the equipment, making the units extremely approachable.
How many exercises can you do on the machine?
Over 20 exercises are here https://totalgym.com/blogs/elevate-circuit/tagged/jump and users can make up their own ELEVATE Jump variations.
Plyo Squat (Four Corners)
Plyo Squat (Side to Side)
A majority of your holes and related threaded receivers did not align. We had to drill out almost all to prevent cross threading. Took us probably twice as long as it should have. The product is too expensive for that type of marginal workmanship
Love it! It's so easy to use
GREAT FOR TRAINING OR INJURY
I use the Jump Trainer daily in my training for seniors and kids. The seniors really appreciate. It's real life training for people who can't do squats or have knee damage. It's a great way to work the legs out in a reality-based functional training way.
Members love the equipment - the Jump Trainer is probably the most popular of the pieces that we've seen so far.... everybody I've shown it to has come back and used it over and over again. It becomes their go-to-piece of equipment
Using the Jump Trainer is much smoother than other equipment and more versatile.