A totally unique piece of core exercise equipment that strengthens the abdominal muscles, while engaging the entire core musculature. The ELEVATE Core ADJ™ is the premier choice when it comes to versatile abdominal exercise equipment. Featuring 7 levels of adjustable resistance, the ELEVATE Core ADJ™ uses two primary movements – the Dynamic Plank and the SCRUNCH. Simple, intuitive and accommodating of all fitness levels, the ELEVATE Core ADJ™ helps enhance basic core stability for beginners while providing advanced strengthening and a competitive edge for the most seasoned athlete.
This item is currently on back order until June 2022.
Item #: 6000-B1
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- The only piece of core exercise equipment designed to safely facilitate a proper plank with various options to increase or decrease difficulty based on a user’s strength and ability.
- Provides dedicated area for planking off of the floor.
- Total core strengthening – recruits abdominals, back, hips, shoulders and abdomen to work in unison for better balance and stability.
- Unlike other abdominal fitness equipment, the Core ADJ engages the entire core in order to stabilize, balance, and support the spine for everyday activities and sports performance.
- Minimizes trunk flexion and potentially dangerous forces applied to the spine.
- A unique ab workout machine that offers two primary movements, each facilitating a plank.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints.
- Restricted range of motion.
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception.
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive.
- Multiple exercises & variations compared to other abs fitness equipment.
- Reliable tool for assessing core body strength.
- Incline design assists in facilitating a plank; rolling glideboard provides opportunities to increase core recruitment with dynamic movements for instability.
- Compared to other ab gym equipment, it minimizes force applied to the spine.
The ELEVATE Core ADJ™ features 7 adjustable levels of incline for a more challenging workout. The ELEVATE Core ADJ™ is the only machine that targets the entire core for a more functional form of abdominal strengthening. Rolling glideboard allows for multiple progression options. Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 31 inches [787mm]
- Floor Space (area): 12 square feet [1.1 square meters]
- Maximum user weight capacity of 400 lbs [181 kg].
- Frame & Rail Construction: Anodized Aluminum Rails with all connections reinforce by steel
- Unit Weight 80 lbs Board Upholstery: Glideboard and Forearm Pad - Self Skinning Foam
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
Warranties & Shipping
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame - 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) - 1 year
- Foam Rubber & Upholstery - 90 days
- Warranties outside the US may vary. Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping: Shipping weight 134 lbs
- Shipping size: 71" x 25" x 12"
Why is the ELEVATE Core ADJ™ different to other core training equipment?
The ELEVATE Core ADJ™ targets the core musculature as a whole, to enhance abdominal muscle definition while improving overall stability of the trunk. The Core ADJ gives total core strengthening, recruiting abdominals, back, hips, shoulders and abdomen to work in unison for better balance and stability.
How much room does the machine take up?
The ELEVATE Core ADJ™ will only need 12 square feet plus additional space all around to accommodate mounting, dismounting and some exercises.
How can people of all fitness levels use the ELEVATE Core ADJ™?
Designed to facilitate a plank, the ELEVATE Core ADJ™ is built on an incline making it easy to begin at the user’s ability level. The difficulty can be increased or decreased by changing the level of resistance. There are 7 levels to choose from.
Why would I purchase this machine?
The versatility and simplicity of the ELEVATE Core ADJ™ allows it to be used as a self-serve piece of equipment on the gym floor as well as for use by Personal Trainers with their clients or in a small group training setting. Other ab machines tend to focus on the external “abs” muscles and neglect the core musculature that can lead to an appearance of abdominal distension and potential injury. Compared to most other ab gym equipment, the Core ADJ minimizes force applied to the spine, maintains full body support, is joint friendly and non-compressive.
How many exercises can you do on the exercise machine?
There are over 15 exercises that can be performed all at varying levels of resistance.
Can my members use the machine on their own?
Yes. Each piece of equipment features a detailed placard explaining the exercises and how to use the equipment, making the units extremely approachable.
Can I learn more about additional exercise options?
Yes, additional exercise options can be found on the Total Gym website here www.totalgym.com/c-15145-core-trainer.aspx
"In regards to the ELEVATE Core ADJ™, in brief I love it. Our members are always on it and it has become a key piece in the club. The reasons why, I believe are as follows:
1. It’s simple. Unlike many other pieces you just get on it and go and I noticed once members see someone on it, they have to try it and then it becomes a key part of their workout.
2. No set up required. You don’t have to rack weights, move pins, adjust the seat or be of a certain fitness level to use it.
3. Diverse. In the Fort Walton Beach location they have a similar piece but the knee pad is half-moon shaped instead of straight making it an acquired ride and the user can’t do lunges or planks on it either." - Chris Gately, Workout Anytime, Panama City
“This thing is amazing! As a new mom, I’m always looking for new exercises that focus on my core. The ELEVATE Core ADJ™ is the solution! Just because it’s easy to use doesn’t make the burn feel any less intense. There are great diagrams that show you how to use it. I will be using the Core Trainer during every workout from now on.” - Gym Member
“Our members expect top quality and cutting edge equipment like the ELEVATE Core ADJ™. We were impressed by its simplicity and versatility. Our personal trainers can use it effectively, and our members can challenge themselves in individual workouts. Members have really enjoyed using the Core Trainer. They appreciate the simple instructions and the opportunity to try a different type of ab workout. Trainers appreciate the opportunity to differentiate between the variety of positions and be creative with new exercises.” - Polly Dong, Health Fitness Director, Mission Valley YMCA
“Much better workout than crunches.” - Gym Member
“It’s more fun than just having the roman chair!” - Gym Member
“It’s great for the Abs!” - Gym Member
“Love it! It’s so easy to use.” - Gym Member
“This is a great machine!” - Gym Member
“Members like the ELEVATE Core ADJ™ because it works! If you put somebody on it and the next day they're sore, it works especially compared to putting someone on the ground to do crunches (which not everyone likes because of neck or back issues). I've see all the trainers use it. It's easy to use!” - Brenda Smith, Club Manager, Workout Anytime Health, OH
“I liked it because it didn't pinch my lower back.” - Gym Member
Just received last night
EASY ON LOWER BACK
I liked it because it didn't pinch my lower back.
Members like the Core Trainer because it works! If you put somebody on it and the next day they're sore, it works especially compared to putting someone on the ground to do crunches (which not everyone likes because of neck or back issues). I've see all the trainers use it. It's easy to use!
GREAT FOR ABS
It's great for the Abs!
It's more fun than just having the roman chair!