Commercially designed and manufactured for the rehabilitation clinic, the Recovery Series Encompass PowerTower® allows for motorized incremental load changes during exercise at the push of a button while remote control handles allow touch-control level adjustments when exercising.
Featuring an adjustable glideboard the RS Encompass PowerTower® provides the utmost versatility for high-performance sports-specific conditioning, athletic training and rehabilitation. Able to load from 1%-72% bodyweight the RS Encompass PowerTower® station is for those who simply want the best.
Now featuring a built-in Slide Distance Regulator! Also comes standard with the Closed Chain Platform, Retractable Dip Bars, Squat Handle Bar.
Item #: 5300-05
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Motorized lift assist allows the fitness professional or physical therapist to raise or lower the levels while the user is still exercising - ie. no dismounting needed
- Remote control handles allow touch-control level adjustments while exercising
- Low impact, safe, complete back support.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Work in all three cardinal planes plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Adjust cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth, and training objective
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception
- Activity-specific work hardening, including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive
- Over 200 exercises & variations
- Pilates evolved training & education
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength
- Full spectrum of training DVDs available.
- Remote control handles allow touch-control level adjustments while exercising
- Motorized level lift assist
- Adjustable glideboard promotes optimal spinal alignment and training variations.
- Automatic rail locks allow for explosive plyometric jumping.
- Closed Chain Platform now included as standard.
- Retractable Dip Bars now included as standard.
- Now featuring a built-in Slide Distance Regulator.
- Squat Handle Bar now included as standard.
- Multiple center-pulley attachment points double arm-cable load and increase lower extremity ROM.
- LAT bars promote line-of-pull specificity for arm-cable exercises.
- More than 200 exercises and variations from resistance training to Pilates.
- Resistance—1% to 72% of bodyweight.
- Unfolded: 106” x 38” x 65” [L/W/H] (2.69 m x 0.96 m x 1.65 m)
- Folded: 20” x 38” x 65” [L/W/H] (0.51 m x 0.96 m x 1.65 m)
- Tubing: 1.7" x 3.2" Aluminum Extrusion (4.4 cm x 8.1 cm)
- Tower Construction: Tower is all reinforced steel, silver powder coating with self locking motorized lead screw level changer
- User Weight: Rated to 350 lbs. body weight. (159 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 650 lbs. (295 kg) Inclusive of glideboard
- User Height Limit: 6' 5" (2.0 meters)
- Glideboard: 16" x 48" (41 cm x 122 cm). 7 position adjustable angles
- Rollers: Better Sealed precision ball bearings
- Pulleys: ABS plastic protective shields over a steel frame, Nylon roller with precision ball bearings
- Cables: 2000 lb. test (907.2 kg) nylon 12 coated steel aircraft cable
- Handles: Soft synthetic rubber Padded Handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action
- Frame & Rail Construction: Anodized Aluminum Rails with all connections reinforce by steel or forged aluminum
- Unit Weight: 218 lbs (99 Kg)
- Electrical: 115~230 VAC 50~60 Hz
- Board Upholstery: Glideboard - Heavy duty, Two tone design, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl
- Foam Padding: 1 1/2" (4 cm) high rebound, high density foam.
- Resistance Levels: 26 calibrated incline levels, with infinite adjustment between levels. 1% - 72% bodyweight.
- Storage Capabilities: Hydraulic lift assists folding. Folds and stores upright. Rolls in hand-truck fashion.
- Included Equipment: 7 position Adjustable Glideboard; Dynamic [unilateral/bilateral] Pulley System; Multi-point pulley attachment to tower; Motor & Rocker Switch with dual handle remote control level adjustments; soft grip LAT Bars with 7 pulley positions; Folding Foot Holder;
- Rolling Range: 40" ( 1.0 meters)
Warranties & Shipping
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame - 5 years
- Parts & Upholstery - 1 year
- Foam & Rubber - 90 days
- Motor -2 years
- Warranties outside the US may vary. Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping: Weight: 306 lbs (including pallet)
- Shipping Size: 70" x 30" x 19" (including pallet)
Why is the RS Encompass PowerTower® different to any other Total Gym unit?
The RS Encompass PowerTower®, specifically designed for rehabilitation and sports specific recovery, allows for incremental load changes during exercise at the touch of a button. It is able to load an incredible 1 - 72% bodyweight resistance through 26 calibrated incline levels that infinitely adjust. The patient themselves can also adjust the incline while exercising with the remote control handles.
Will the RS Encompass PowerTower® fit into my facility easily?
Unfolded, the unit measures 107” L x 38” W x 78” H. It can be easily stowed away, as the hydraulic lift assists in folding. It folds and stores upright. The folded measurement is 20” L x 38” H x 65” W.
How will my patients rehab quicker on the RS Encompass PowerTower®?
The RS Encompass PowerTower® recreates and strengthens the way your body executes daily physical activities and stores those functions in your muscle memory. Delivering the optimum functional training experience, the machine works multiple muscle groups together challenging proprioception and core stabilizers by integrating multi-plane movement and unrestricted range of motion in nearly every exercise. The incline plane design with incremental calibrated load adjustment, rolling glideboard, and dynamic arm cable system makes it easy to begin at the user’s ability level, and allows the exercise specialist to create goal specific rehabilitation and training.
Can patients with spinal injuries or patients with other post-surgical needs be helped?
Yes, the adjustable glideboard promotes optimal spinal alignment and training variations. The incline level can be easily adjusted to fit the patient’s needs and the Slide Distance Regulator accessory enables you to set the rolling distance of the glideboard especially applicable for post-surgical range of motion training and restrictions. The RS Encompass PowerTower® is so versatile, almost all patients with physical needs can be progressed.
Why would I purchase a RS Encompass PowerTower® over any other rehabilitation product?
The RS Encompass PowerTower® versatility yields results at every level by working in all three cardinal planes. Offering unrestricted range of motion, the adjustable cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth and training objective. The RS Encompass PowerTower® offers full body support, is joint friendly, and non-compressive. With over 250 functional exercises, the RS Encompass PowerTower® Clinical Package (and assortment of accessories included) will accelerate your patients’ recovery more quickly than any other product.
Do I need to make any special adjustments to my facility to accommodate the motorized feature?
No. If you are in the US, the RS Encompass PowerTower® will just plug into the standard US socket. If you are outside the US, you will just need to purchase the relevant adaptor for your country’s type of wall socket.
Can I learn more about additional exercise options?
Yes, Total Gym offers a Physical Therapy In-Service video solution designed to enhance efficiency and effectiveness when using the RS Encompass PowerTower® with patients. Visit totalgymphysicaltherapy.com/pt-service/ for more information.
Total Gym Basic Demonstration
Folding the Total Gym PowerTower
Unfolding the Total Gym PowerTower
FUN AND EFFECTIVE
I have a very small clinic and using the Total Gym allows me to maximize my floor space and help patients in a variety of fun, effective exercises.
We have rehabbed multiple TKR patients on Total Gym. Its a simple progression and they can continue working at home with affordable Total Gym home versions, long after they have finished their Physical Therapy.
EASY TO USE
I love how easy it is to get on and off and the range of activities available to a range of clients
I LOVE TOTAL GYM
I love Total Gym for my patients because it allows diversity. I use it with my young athletes meniscal injuries to adult females with OA. Great results and it allows them to have control of their outcomes.
LIKE 50 MACHINES IN 1
Total Gym [PowerTower] is an amazing product - it's like 50 machines in one - an amazing investment!