The ELEVATE Pull Up™ is built on an adjustable incline allowing users to select a percentage of their own bodyweight to pull. With seven incline levels to select from, this unique station rivals most lat machines by allowing users to lift anywhere from 35% to 65% of their own bodyweight. The incline design also permits the user to do a plyometric or one-arm pull-up and engages all the muscles of the upper body to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall strength.
Item #: 5800-B1
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Designed to successfully allow anyone to perform pull up using their own bodyweight
- Strengthens all the muscles of the upper body
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pulling as little as 30% of their own bodyweight up to 60%
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
- Allows for plyometric movements
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Facilitates a proper pull up with assistance
- Offers four basic hand grip positions
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Restricted range of motion
- Train functionally, using only bodyweight
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
- Reliable tool for assessing upper body strength
- Progress users to full body weight pull ups
- Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight pull ups.
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pressing as little as 35% of their own bodyweight up to 65%.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Instructional placard provides easy directions for use and includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 33 inches [840 mm]
- In Use: 70” x 45” x44” [L/W/H] (1.8m x 1.1m 1.1m)
- Floor Space (area): 16 Square Feet [1.5 Square Meter]
- Maximum user weight capacity: 400 lbs [181 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight: 120 lbs [55 Kg]
- Glideboard: Synthetic leather covered foam
Warranties & Shipping
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame – 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Upholstery – 90 days
- Warranties outside the US may vary. Contact your local authorized distributor for details.
- Shipping Weight: 138 lbs
- Shipping Size: 74" x 26" x 12"
Why would the ELEVATE Pull Up™ benefit my facility?
The ELEVATE Pull Up™ is a versatile piece of equipment functioning as an excellent introduction for people trying to do their first pull-up and also great for those looking to get creative with more difficult plyometric or one armed pull ups.
How do you progress on the ELEVATE Pull Up™?
The ELEVATE Pull Up™ has seven levels of incline which can be easily raised or lowered to accommodate all fitness levels.
How much space do I need?
The ELEVATE Pull Up™ requires an area of 16 square feet (1.5 square meters).
What is the user weight capacity?
The maximum user weight capacity of the ELEVATE Pull Up™ is 400lbs (180 kg).
Pull-Up (Single Arm)
Push-Up (Bird Dog)
GREAT TOOL FOR YOUTH TRAINING
The ELEVATE Press & Pull-up trainers have been great tools for our Youth who are learning to execute proper form with push and pull ups. The ability to adjust the angle of the machines allows them to progress and work through different angles building up to a full and complete range of motion.
MEMBERS FEEL ACCOMPLISHED
The Pull Up Trainer has allowed many of our members to accomplish what feels like their first real pull up. The added motivation they feel when they adjust the incline higher and pull up more of their body weight has been exciting to watch. The combination of the Pull-up Trainer, Jump Trainer, Leg Trainer and Core Trainer on our fitness floor has opened up a variety of new exercises for our members. The personal trainers have been coming up with many innovative ways to use each piece and the transition from one machine to another is seamless.
I REALLY LIKE IT!
As for the Pull Up Trainer, I really like it, as do my athletes who are working to do their first pull-up.